2.04.2011

Four Favorites Friday: Superbowl Edition

Here are some of the most delicious recipes I found that are sure to feed all the football-philes that will be grubbing this Sunday!

1. Our Best Bite's pizza rolls.
2. Gina Marie's Kitchen's hot corn dip.
3. On the healthier side of things, The Cilantropist's homemade hummus
4. The Girl Who Ate Everything's ham & cheese sliders.

Links to the recipes found below the pictures.

We all know who I'll be rooting for! *cough* GREEN BAY! *cough* Sidenote: when I was little I used to think they were called the "Green Day Packers," so my cousin has an embarrassing video of me singing a cheery tune rooting for "Green Day." At least I didn't make these mistakes! Anyway, eat up & enjoy!

One lesson I learned this week: the truth will set you free; free indeed.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!