4.16.2011

Saturday Snapshot: 04.16.11

In summer of 2008, I flew to Cleveland to visit Griffin and his family. Our ultimate goal was to spend the summer in Colorado, so with little money in our wallet and a lot of courage, we bought bus tickets. Greyhound bus tickets from Cleveland to Denver. Along the way we met some nice people, met some recently released convicts, hit up Arby's at 3am, stopped by Chicago, and got pink eye! By the time we made it to Denver we were a sight for sore eyes, that's for sure. Couldn't have done it without love & travel Scrabble! So many fun adventures with that guy. Check out that sweet panoramic! Linking up at Yellow Songbird.



yellow songbird

2 comments:

  1. I love this story. It reminds me of the road trips my husband and I took when we were dating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun & sweet story!!! thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!