6.23.2011

Hot in Cleveland

I had a great visit with the boyfriend. I can't tell you how nice it was to be reunited after six months apart. Long distance relationships are trying on so many levels, and even being back in physical proximity has its own challenges, but we are troopers & had a great time together. We ate out a few times, cooked for each other a few times, walked together, talked together, and visited the Cleveland sights. On Saturday, we spent our last few hours together at a church praying & then the Cleveland Science Museum (which is so entertaining).





I love that we can be weird together.
Have a great Thursday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. so cute!!

    i also love that my boyfriend and i can be very weird together.. it makes me happy

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!