7.19.2011

Times, they are a'changing.

So many great things going on in my life right now. Just got back from a cruise around Alaska with my family. The last three days were spent at sea and hence were cell phone free due to lack of reception.Once I finally did catch up with G he told me so much exciting news I could hardly stay in my skin.

He helped welcome a new niece into the world on the 15th, Daisy. ♥

He found an affordable apartment in Denver (score) & he's on his way here! To move. Not to visit, to stay! Oh my goodness we can hardly wait. Just two states separating us now (Iowa & Nebraska) but that'll all change in a couple of hours.

[source]
It's going to be quite a change for our relationship, but wonderful  on all fronts I'm sure. We are very optimistic. He's so wonderful (understatement of the century). 

[source]
Here's to new adventures & love.

I saw Harry this weekend too. & my did it move me. I haven't quite gathered my thoughts as to what Harry has meant in my life, but I'll be sure to share as soon as I do. Can't wait to see 7.2 again (I think I was in shock that it was all ending). Great movie & highly recommended.

[source]

Don't forget about 20% off on all merch in Belleview Place! Use code LOYAL at checkout.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! I know how long you have waited for this time to come.

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to say? I'd love to hear from you!